October RC SFYTT:




Happy October 1st all!!   


Since it is the first of the month, I have the honour of showing you Reverse Confetti's OCTOBER Sketch For You To Try!!




It has been a whirlwind of a past couple of weeks.  Yesterday we brought home a new Chihuahua (that makes THREE!) and have been trying to get everyone adjusted to each other.  I forget it can be hard work!!  The good news is that we all got a decent sleep last night =D


I also have been working on getting a solid Christmas card collection together.  Unfortunately I only have one to share with you today, instead of two which was my goal.  Oh well!  One is better then none!











   






    






Be sure to come play along with this FABulous sketch.  If you are picked as the 'Fetti Fave, you will receive a $20 gift certificate (uhm, yes please!) to use at Reverse Confetti!


Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Another stunner of a creation! Jo x

Popular Posts