Rainbow Bright Birthday:


Happy Sunday all!  It's the perfect day to be indoors crafting.  It is rather miserable outside today with a whole lot of wind and snow.

So why not ink some rainbows colours?!?!  My inspiration came from Jennifer McGuire's emboss resist technique using her rainbow technique.  My first rainbow blending experience!  I have been a little hesitant trying it as I felt my blending needed work.  Today I felt confident and was happy I tried it!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Birthday Wishes and Balloons, Avery Elle BonjourSimon Says Stamp Magical Birthday
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Frosting:  Wow Clear Gloss embossing powderStampin' Up! inks,  Stampin' Up! cardstock, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black


I have created this card for the following challenge:

Just Add Ink






















Enjoy the rest of your day!  Cheers all!







Comments

~amy~ said…
This is a BEAUTY!
Nikki Spencer said…
Your background is awesome Deanne! Fabulous take on the Just Add Ink inspiration. Thanks for sharing with us this week.
Juls said…
Gorgeous!! Love how you have done the colour in the background xx
Christine Blain said…
This is a fabulous birthday card, Deanne! Loving your use of rainbow colours, and that lovely big sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

Popular Posts